Common Core Information Websites
|Council of the Great City Schools Parent Roadmaps:
•ELA / Literacy
•National Parent Teachers Association (PTA)
•Achieve the Core
•Common Core State Standards Text Exemplars
Things to Remember
- Breakfast is served to students at 8:30-8:50 AM.
- Students not eating breakfast may enter the building through Door 15 (by the library) after 8:45 AM and head straight to the gym.
- Our morning assembly will start at 8:50 AM.
- Students arriving after 9:00 AM will need to enter the school through Door 1. They will need a late slip from the office before joining their classes after the assembly.
- Parents coming to school after 9:15 will need to use the security entrance by using the buzzer.
- Parents may drop students off in front of the school by going northbound on Bluff. There is no parking in this Drop-off Zone area. Please AVOID Skinner and Funston both before and after school. Buses will be traveling southbound in the back of the school building. We have heard many positive comments so far about how this change has helped the flow of traffic and want to thank you for your efforts.